- 1. Monthly management reports, managing schedules, worksheets, narratives, budget and stock variance reports to management, Maintenance of accounting records.
- Including on-line entries into Tally ERP etc.
- 2. To handle accounts, banking interactions, Bank reconciliation, etc. independently.
- 3. Ensure timely hands-on on-line submissions of GST statements.
- 4. should have knowledge of statutory regulatory requirements.
- 5. Should have working knowledge of various accounting software & ability to guide the team mates as necessary.
- 6. To identify the Continuous improvement in the responsible areas as well as meet job & department objectives.
- 7. Interact with external financial agencies and attend other departmental work as needed.
- 8. Evaluation and monitoring of suppliers/sub-contractors/ traders of direct materials, packing materials & equipment; Interaction with external agencies including laboratories in co-ordination with factory team.
- Reporting to Head Finance.
Salary: INR Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
UG:B.Com – Commerce
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Go to all jobs
Permissions and Copyright
All images viewed in this live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included anywhere in the downloaded package or in the demo data import. The posts images and content excerpts come from a variety of sources. We mentioned them on the end of each post.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove them immediately.
If you would like more information about our products and services, you may use the inquiry form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you.
INSPIRING TRUST SINCE 1966
In an age when everyone wants an instant fix, we at Ravi work to preserve traditional essence. The wide range of products that Ravi offers is perfectly suited for cultivating a healthy lifestyle. Quality is our hallmark, and it is our enduring respect for the customer that makes Ravi Products a reputed name in the market.
See What’s New!
Pickles & Pastes
the name and brand
‘Ravi’ in the ancient Sanskrit means the Sun. We at Ravi, believe in the unbound powers of the Sun, and equally in the inexhaustible power of the human mind. Started in what was then Bangalore in 1966 by C N Satyanarayana Setty, Ravi Products started as a small scale manufacturing unit, but with dreams of spreading its wings across the empire of the Sun.
the history of ravi
Our beginnings were humble. The pages of Ravi Products’ history echoes with the ringing of a cycle bell. It was on the humble bicycle – that the company’s founder Satyanarayana Setty started the journey of the company that today has a global imprint. The carriers of the cycle brimming with packets of traditionally ground spices and powders, he pedalled through the streets of Bangalore. Committed to tradition, Satyanarayana Setty made it his mission to make quality spices available to all at a modest price. The journey was far from smooth. In an age when mass manufacture of food products was still viewed with suspicion, few households in 60s Bangalore were willing to give spices being sold from a cycle a try. Undeterred by such setbacks, he pedalled on… In a matter of a few years, Ravi Products could be spotted on the mantelshelf of many kitchens in Bangalore.
Ravi’s journey has rolled on for more than five decades, and while Ravi Products’ respect for tradition and authenticity remains undiminished, we have kept step with the times. Adopting latest technologies and the most rigorous modes of quality assurance, we have carved an identity that is very much in sync with the idea of Modern India. Constant engagement with the customers for more than 50 years has taught us the importance of valuable feedback, and helped us cater to their needs.
In keeping with trends of the market, Ravi Products has expanded its inventory and today boasts an extensive range of healthcare solutions besides its hallmark food products.
Currently led by Satyanarayana Setty’s son C S Ravi, the company is surging ahead with the aim of becoming one of the global leaders in food products. Guided by a team of robust advisers and experts, The Ravi Group continues to grow its presence on the global business landscape with its hallmark quality food products.
who we are today
Adopting ethical business practices, the company has carved a niche as one of the most trusted food manufacturers & suppliers, based in India. We have also raised the bar of customers’ satisfaction by catering to their exact expectations. Last but not the least, we are making diligent efforts to establish and maintain long-term relationship with our esteemed customers with our:
- Vast experience and in-depth knowledge of customer’s needs
- Wide range of quality food products
- Great taste without any compromise on quality
- Hygienic processing and tamper-proof packing
- Quality products and prompt services
- Naturally sourced ingredients
- Delivering products with zero damage
our production facility
Started as a one-man unit, today, the manpower at Ravi Products has grown manifold. In order to facilitate optimum production efficiency and to generate high quality output the production unit is equipped with modern and state of the art machinery. These specialized machines maximize efficiency in processing through various stages like de-stoning, drying, roasting, grinding, sieving and packing.
1. All pictures and content used in this website are copyrighted to Ravi Products, unless stated otherwise.
2. Personal and contact information collected using the contact us page and enquiry page will not be sold to 3rd party. It may be shared with our associated companies/ vendors who manage our communication/promotion etc.
3. Ravi products may communicate to you through the email/ phone number/ address submitted through the contact and enquiry pages.
4. Pictures shown are of actual product packages.
5. As we are constantly trying to improve our product to bring you the best, packaging and specifications of products might change without prior notice.
6. All the contents in this webSite are meant only for generaluse.
7. We do not provide any guarantees or warranties on the accuracy, reliability and usability of the information in the website to any particular situation.
8. Though we take maximum precautions to ensure security from viruses, malware, adware etc, we do not guarantee that this website/ servers/ emails from this domain etc will not have any such threats, due to technical limitations. Accessing / downloading any content/ material from this website must be at your own discretion / risk. Any damage caused to your computer/ data will not be our responsibility.
Quality & Taste
Each grain handpicked from the sprawling paddy fields on the Krishna-Godavari delta, Ravi Sona Masoori rice is synonymous with quality and authenticity. Aged to perfection, the grains boast a unique flavour that you will savour for long. Ravi is a name that inspires trust, since 1966, our company has been dedicated to the supply and distribution of quality food products. Utmost care is taken during production, harvesting, milling and distribution to bring the most sought after Sona Masoori to your dinner table. Besides making for a great culinary experience, Ravi Sona Masoori rice also enhances nutritional value, without compromising either on taste or your diet. Preserved in the delectable aroma of the rice is the essence of India’s rich soil, and our company’s abiding respect for traditional modes of production and harvesting.